Prosody trunk nightly build 557
Date: Sun Apr 26 03:38:41 UTC 2015
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- c6e025411baa: mod_admin_adhoc: Remove special treatment of the "pending" roster entry [Kim Alvefur]
- 8495734da243: usermanager: Capitalize log message [Kim Alvefur]
- 42aeb882b3e1: mod_blocklist: Some cleanup [luacheck] [Kim Alvefur]
- 6735e2d735d6: mod_c2s, mod_s2s: Collect statistics on number of connections [Kim Alvefur]
- 45222bfb206f: net.dns, mod_s2s: Add chasing of CNAMEs to net.dns and remove it from mod_s2s [Kim Alvefur]