Prosody trunk nightly build 527
Date: Mon Oct 6 03:16:36 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- ddcb29a35409: mod_admin_adhoc: Show IP in detailed version of online user listing [Florian Zeitz]
- f906b803dc42: mod_admin_web: Add "List S2S connections" command [Florian Zeitz]
- ba421af3dfd3: net.server_select: Reset read timeout timer if the event is handled [Kim Alvefur]
- 6d3187f24608: mod_blocklist: Capitalize log message [Kim Alvefur]
- 6b38bfaafe0c: mod_admin_adhoc: Mark 'accountjids' field as required in 'end user sessions' command (thanks Lloyd) [Kim Alvefur]
- fcff8fa495d4: mod_admin_adhoc: Add required to field in user deletion form too [Kim Alvefur]
- 460584257cc9: net.dns: Avoid duplicate cache entries [Florian Zeitz]