Prosody trunk nightly build 526
Date: Tue Sep 30 03:13:01 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 385932a83013: plugins/muc/muc.lib: Use occupants iterator instead of assuming pairs [daurnimator]
- e692ea8c09a0: plugins/muc/muc.lib: Add missing :up() [daurnimator]
- 14b62ad88d8a: plugins/muc/muc.lib: Validate affiliations and roles to admin query get [daurnimator]
- 6842b07fc7bc: plugins/muc/muc.lib: Fire muc-occupant-left from other places an occupant may leave the room [daurnimator]
- b6514e691a70: net.websocket: Make data masking configurable [Florian Zeitz]