Prosody trunk nightly build 504
Date: Fri Aug 8 03:13:32 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- a678d15e590e: core/storagemanager: When map store isn't available, fallback to keyval store [daurnimator]
- fc5113a4540e: plugins/mod_storage_sql2: Add map store support [daurnimator]
- 490acb4941ca: plugins/muc/mod_muc: Remove unused import [daurnimator]
- 93b8438fe761: plugins/muc/mod_muc: Use map store for room persistence [daurnimator]
- ba2555e06c7c: plugins/muc/mod_muc: persistent rooms keyval store needs username as nil [daurnimator]
- eaf6e7986934: plugins/mod_storage_sql2: Return correct arguments from map_store operations [daurnimator]