Prosody trunk nightly build 468
Date: Wed Mar 26 04:05:25 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 0d6f23049e95: mod_saslauth: Only do c2s SASL on normal VirtualHosts [Kim Alvefur]
- ee14da71d3fc: modulemanager: Load mod_saslauth on components by default [Kim Alvefur]
- 1b5ca55bf895: prosodyctl: Show real error if certificate config file can't be opened [Kim Alvefur]
- f9e108f7db21: util.sasl: Fix logic for when mechanisms with channel binding support are offered [Kim Alvefur]
- 7bbe22d8dd09: prosody.cfg.lua.dist: mod_posix is enabled by default on posix platforms now [Kim Alvefur]