Prosody trunk nightly build 464
Date: Thu Feb 13 04:17:57 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 7e8a624272bf: mod_ping: Use type-specific event [Kim Alvefur]
- 918ab89cb68d: mod_storage_sql2: archive:delete() with username = true deletes for all users [Kim Alvefur]
- d61026bee038: mod_saslauth: Make sure sasl handler has add_cb_handler (fixes #392) [Kim Alvefur]
- 8fead005ee60: mod_s2s: Log a warning if no local addresses are found, as this breaks s2sout [Kim Alvefur]
- eb05360e8525: mod_admin_telnet: Prep jids for user:create() etc. [Kim Alvefur]