Prosody trunk nightly build 462
Date: Tue Feb 4 04:05:06 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 3547f315a1f5: mod_posix: Daemonize by default only when installed [Kim Alvefur]
- 28a90f5fea46: modulemanager: Always load a platform-specific module, add stub modules for Windows and unknown platforms [Kim Alvefur]
- 09151d26560a: MUC: Tag PMs with , like presence stanzas [Kim Alvefur]
- 98b768a41c9d: mod_c2s: Break out stream opening into a separate function [Florian Zeitz]
- 95ce7bfbfa6f: tools/ejabberd2prosody: Handle new room member format. [Kim Alvefur]