Prosody trunk nightly build 454
Date: Wed Jan 1 04:08:54 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- e1e9f1411442: mod_storage_sql2: Include user, host and store in id lookup [Kim Alvefur]
- 0a3b8003ac9c: mod_storage_sql2: Expose the unique key argument, allowing arbitrary ids. Conflicting items are removed. [Kim Alvefur]
- 6a2c3293d4d7: mod_pubsub: Don't sent error replies from service disco events, let mod_disco handle that [Kim Alvefur]
- 637731f0b9a3: util.pubsub: Fire events on more actions [Kim Alvefur]
- f365d3c8fd2c: util.pubsub: Separate data from node configuration [Kim Alvefur]