Prosody trunk nightly build 434
Date: Thu Oct 31 04:05:04 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- f62ad84811df: util.indexedbheap: A priority queue implementation with a reverse index with no per-entry memory allocation. [Waqas Hussain]
- 615a0774e4cc: util.timer: Updated to use util.indexedbheap to provide a more complete API. Timers can now be stopped or rescheduled. Callbacks are now pcall'd. Adding/removing timers from within timer callbacks works better. Optional parameter can be passed when creating timer which gets passed to callback, eliminating the need for closures in various timer uses. Timers are now much more lightweight. [Waqas Hussain]
- 2b1c0c0a2ea6: util.timer: Fix variable name typo. [Waqas Hussain]
- 95f1d5421fbc: util.timer: Fix another variable name typo (thanks again zash). [Waqas Hussain]
- 11f14d44438e: util.timer: Import all require upvalues. [Waqas Hussain]