Prosody trunk nightly build 420
Date: Tue Sep 3 15:09:38 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- b93d096607b4: certmanager: Fix for working around a bug with LuaSec 0.4.1 that causes it to not honour the 'ciphers' option. This change will apply 0.9's default cipher string for LuaSec 0.4.1 users. [Matthew Wild]
- 20e2b588f8c2: certmanager: Allow for specifying the dhparam option as a path to a file instead of a callback [Kim Alvefur]
- 6e087f3b8f3b: util.set: :items() now returns an iterator instead of the underlying table. This is much more efficient than 'for item in set' (which still works for now). Current access to _items is generally done directly, this may change. [Matthew Wild]
- 5733a277237a: mod_admin_adhoc: As the only user of set:items(), update... it's now an iterator, and the extra keys() iterator is now unnecessary [Matthew Wild]
- 6bc4077bc1f9: certmanager: Fix dhparam callback, missing imports (Testing, pfft) [Kim Alvefur]
- 970c666c5586: certmanager: Allow for specifying the dhparam option as a path to a file instead of a callback [Kim Alvefur]