Prosody trunk nightly build 414
Date: Wed Aug 14 03:05:30 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 66c3ad5d29ad: util.async: Fix logic bug that prevented error watcher being called for runners [Matthew Wild]
- 47c2f71d8314: usermanager: Remove unused import of pairs() [Matthew Wild]
- 0b66cb959161: util.async: Add guarder method, to create guards to ensure only a single runner can pass through a section of code at a time [Matthew Wild]
- a493b79cfad0: util.async: Make guarder() local [Matthew Wild]
- c610b5fb53f3: mod_s2s/s2sout.lib: Improve error message logged at 'info' level when failing to connect to a host. Now 'Failed in all attempts to connect to XYZ' [Matthew Wild]