Prosody trunk nightly build 403
Date: Tue Jul 16 03:08:24 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 23076ee191d3: rostermanager, mod_groups: Change roster-load event to pass an event table for consistency [Matthew Wild]
- cef2a1122b43: mod_bosh, mod_c2s: No longer fire stream-features globally (nobody uses it, and shared modules make it easy for global modules to hook per-host now) [Matthew Wild]
- 60b3b6d27364: util.events: Remove varargs, event handlers can now only accept a single parameter [Matthew Wild]
- fbff8ecb6662: util.net: Include missing header needed for successful compiltion on FreeBSD [Matthew Wild]
- 729c78581308: util.net: Fix compilation on Windows (outputs an empty list of addresses for now) (tested only in my head) [Matthew Wild]