Prosody trunk nightly build 401
Date: Sat Jul 13 03:05:22 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 2e9ad9cb206f: util.sql: Set charset and collation for MySQL when creating tables [Kim Alvefur]
- 6fce00f61acf: mod_storage_sql2: Create an additional table
prosodyarchive for chronological collections [Kim Alvefur]
- c7a664e496b3: mod_storage_sql2: Add archive store with append and find methods [Kim Alvefur]
- 3c57c2281087: util.sql: Don't fetch row count of result sets for queries that don't have result sets [Kim Alvefur]
- 8363dda76155: Backed out changeset 3c57c2281087 [Kim Alvefur]
- 253dfea0e3f6: util.sql: Do lazy fetching of affected/rowcount [Kim Alvefur]