Prosody trunk nightly build 399
Date: Thu Jul 11 03:08:29 UTC 2013
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-trunk package using apt-get to track the trunk nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- 411e9e7d8035: net.dns, net.adns: Make sure errors from net.server are propagated (thanks asterix) [Kim Alvefur]
- 4aa1d6f5083a: mod_storage_sql2: Make sure the user field is not NULL [Kim Alvefur]
- aeeced7b0149: mod_storage_sql2: Fix iteration over users and stores [Kim Alvefur]
- 49f1fed6e25e: mod_storage_sql2: Keep available store types in a table [Kim Alvefur]
- 24f4e73645fe: mod_storage_sql2: Support XML serialization for stanzas. [Kim Alvefur]