Prosody 0.9 nightly build 239
Date: Thu May 14 03:05:59 UTC 2015
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-0.9 package using apt-get to track the 0.9 nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- ae34b12c4335: mod_s2s/s2sout: Remove now unused config option dns_max_depth [Kim Alvefur]
- 0217a04722c7: util.datamanager: Fix traceback from trying to purge when storage is empty or otherwise unaccessible (fixes #496) [Kim Alvefur]
- 63f5870f9afe: mod_s2s/s2sout: Use the local address assigned to UDP sockets instead of util.net to enumerate possible source addresses [Kim Alvefur]
- 873ad1023eb0: mod_s2s: Don't cache session.sends2s (or do it later), prevents sending data after session was closed [Kim Alvefur]
- 53635a91c95c: mod_s2s: Mark stream as opened directly after opening stream, prevents session.close opening it again [Kim Alvefur]
- c6c996410064: s2smanager: Make sure destroyed sessions have a sends2s method [Kim Alvefur]