Prosody 0.9 nightly build 218
Date: Fri Aug 29 03:06:34 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-0.9 package using apt-get to track the 0.9 nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- ec446efc15e1: util.xmppstream: When error is 'no-stream', pass the received tagname to the error handler [Matthew Wild]
- 4e93e8768c36: mod_c2s, mod_s2s: Log received invalid stream headers [Matthew Wild]
- 75bd55e84112: mod_privacy: Fix to correctly sort privacy list rules by order (thanks Flow) [Matthew Wild]
- 8dee696c33cc: util.filters: Ignore filters being added twice (fixes issues on removal) [Matthew Wild]
- 84c50a9addbc: Tagging 0.9.5 [Matthew Wild]