Prosody 0.10 nightly build 95
Date: Thu Nov 20 14:50:19 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-0.10 package using apt-get to track the 0.10 nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- e733e98a348a: mod_saslauth: Keep sasl_handler in a local variable [Kim Alvefur]
- c0d221b0c94c: mod_saslauth: Break out tls-unique channel binding callback so it is instantiated once [Kim Alvefur]
- 367db22cf7d2: mod_saslauth: Make it easier to support multiple channel binding methonds [Kim Alvefur]
- c6caaa440e74: certmanager: Return final ssl config along with ssl context on success [Kim Alvefur]
- 29c7586665f5: mod_tls: Keep ssl config around and attach them to sessions [Kim Alvefur]
- 46cf369d3eb5: net.http.parser: Fix chunked encoding parsing across packet boundaries. [daurnimator]
- 63d3126b75f1: net.http.parser: Fix whitespace/indentation [Matthew Wild]