Prosody 0.10 nightly build 59
Date: Fri Jul 25 19:31:28 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-0.10 package using apt-get to track the 0.10 nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- b6f76a52eb36: net.dns: Ensure all pending requests get notified of a timeout when looking up a record (fix for d122420542fb) [Matthew Wild]
- d232bb1bbe1e: net.dns: Remove unused obsolete code [Matthew Wild]
- f44876548487: mod_admin_telnet: Fix dns:(add,set)nameservers() [Kim Alvefur]
- 8029b8a5f37a: net.server_select/event: Switch sender mode to *a when reading, to make sure we get all available data [Matthew Wild]
- 92d009af6eba: mod_s2s_auth_certs: Split PKIX based certificate checking from mod_s2s into new plugin [Kim Alvefur]
- 17344d25a0f6: mod_s2s_auth_certs: Pick a logging function once and stick with it [Kim Alvefur]