Prosody 0.10 nightly build 20
Date: Tue Jan 21 03:40:37 UTC 2014
The cross-platform source snapshot can be found at the link below. For general
documentation on installing it, see installing Prosody from source.
Debian, Ubuntu and related packages
We recommend that you add the Prosody package repository
to your system, and install the prosody-0.10 package using apt-get to track the 0.10 nightly builds.
Alternatively you can follow these links to manually download the latest .deb files:
Changes since previous build
- aa7534a877fe: mod_storage_sql2: Fix another SQL syntax error that slipped trough [Kim Alvefur]
- e7efa9703a3f: mod_storage_sql2: Only attempt to delete conflicting items if an ID/key is given [Kim Alvefur]
- 2d652afa57e4: MUC: Fire muc-room-destroyed event when the last participant leaves a non-persistent room [Kim Alvefur]
- 60d86c9e02ec: tools/ejabberd2prosody: “xmlelement” can be “xmlel” in newer ejabberd (thanks cr). [Waqas Hussain]
- e49c0c677c5d: tools/ejabberd2prosody: Disable generating a config, as the format it generates is completely out of date. [Waqas Hussain]